New Construction and Existing Homes
- Before any excavation takes place all under ground services will be located.
In some cases plywood is laid around the perimeter of the excavation to protect the lawn or for landscaped surface to be placed.
- Excavate to expose the footing and foundation.
- Pressure wash all loose dirt and material off wall.
- Chip out and hydraulic cement all cracks and parge wall if required.
- Apply waterproofing; a high pressure spray, hot applied, waterproofing to a thickness of 40mils cured. Membrane is a polymer-enhanced asphalt membrane. A seamless spray that spans cracks and remains flexible to stop any penetration of moisture through basement walls.
- In some cases a “WARM N DRI” insulation and drainage board is installed. This helps reduce condensation on the inside and provides vertical drainage to weeping tile.
- New weeping tile is installed and connected into the existing tile or point of discharge.
- 3/4″ clear stone is place over weeping tile 18-24 inches in depth and covered in filter cloth.
Backfill with existing material, compacting to reduce or eliminate any settlement.
- All debris and excess material is removed off site.